When selling a home, one of the most important factors other than proper pricing that will lead to a successful home sale or not is marketing. One of the biggest complaints from unhappy sellers is that they don’t feel their real estate agent is marketing their home properly or enough. There are many real estate marketing techniques that top real estate agents utilize. Here are Delaware Home Team’s top marketing strategies.
1. Strategically place your home online on our company’s website www.delawarehometeam.com
2. In addition, your home will be on the following Regional & National partners (press play below).
3. Extra professional pictures online Delaware Home Team photos
4. Virtual tour online
5. Staging your home for sale. Home Staging STATS download
6. Create a professional brochure/flyer
8. Notify agents in our office, my region and across the globe about the property
9. ONE HOUR Open House strategy When is a 1-Our Open House Beneficial?
10. Personally invite your neighbors to the open house/broker preview
11. Prospecting daily for 2 hours to find a buyer for your home
12. Aggressive follow-up with prospective buyers
13. Hold a Broker Open House
14. Print Adverting
15. Facebook Advertising
15. Weekly check-in calls to “stay on the pulse”
16. Automatically via email, send you all feedback from our showing time application.
17. Automatically email new listings, pendings and sales in your neighborhood.
18. Review pricing weekly and notify you immediately of market changes.
19. I do/my team does most of the showings – (you hired us to “sell” your home, that’s our job)